We are glad to invite you to the music al event of the year – charity concert “Welcome to Europe, Ukraine!” The festival is dedicated to celebration of the visa-free policy working between Ukraine and EU.
At the festival you will have a chance to hear leading Ukrainian and Czech rock-bands:
– koraLLi / Carpathian alligators | UA | funk-punk band from Ivano-Frankivsk
– Kryštof Michal and the band PORTLESS | CZ |
– TaRuta | UA | – ethno-rock-band from Kyiv
– Jiří Bareš and the band MANIAC | CZ |
– Shyrokyi Lan | UA | – rock-band from Kyiv
– Pavel Horejš with a band | CZ |
– Druzhe Muzyko | UA | – rock-band from Odesa
– Jan Vrobel and the band GnostaG | CZ |
Philanthropists honorable guests of the festival will greet Ukraine: Ambassador of Ukraine to the Czech Republic Yevhen Perebyinis, composer and singer Michael Kocáb, deputy mayor of Prague Petra Kolínská, MEP Jaromír Štětina, founder and director of the Archa Theatre Ondřej Hrab, journalish Petra Procházková, and others.
For the guests of the festival we have also prepared:
– workshop – learn how to play trembita,
– exhibition of modern Ukrainian posters and photos,
– screening of documentaries about Ukraine,
– charity fair and traditional Ukrainian food and drinks.
Money, raised from the tickets sale and on the fair, will be used for hosting the children, who suffered from the war in Ukraine, in Prague during the year 2018 as a part of the project “Assist Ukraine together – Czech vacation for Ukrainian children”.
Festival is happening under the patronage of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Czech Republic and under protection of deputy mayor of Prague Petra Kolínská.
Organized by: NGO Ukrainian European Perspective in cooperation with UAPORTAL.CZ and music agency NetwIN Production.
Tickets: 290 Kč, sale in advance in the Archa theatre and online at GOOUT.CZ and TICKETLIVE.CZ